Friday, May 14, 2021

Why did you start Soon Skincare?


 

I had the worst cystic acne when I was younger. That made me learn quickly that good skin and good skincare REALLY make a difference in life. I have always been aware of skincare trends and new products, so when I planned a girls' trip with some friends I knew I wanted to try out some Korean sheet masks. I had heard so much about Korean skincare: the new technologies, the amazing ingredients, and their innovative, groundbreaking ideas. When our experience was complicated and didn't live up to the hype, I knew that I could make a product that hit those targets. So we took a leap and now we have Soon: Korean skincare blended with clean, clinical-grade ingredients and the best of Korean technology. Simplified.

No comments:

Post a Comment